Tuesday 21 April 2009

Fraud

Today, my mum called me in the afternoon around 3pm like that. She said there is this Digi PostPaid bill of someone who register under my Ipoh house address. So she SMSed me the details to launch a complain:

Mr. Tan Choon Tar
016-2085234
RM614.20

Mr. Bahruddin Bin Abdul Rahman
016-2034865
RM442.59

Kaninia... Sum up to RM1k+
So, i tried to call these numbers with a public phone(For safety and privacy purposes), which ended up the phone number was unreachable.
WTF!! Sei-fraud-hai ar~~
Register under my house address, call like shit, den run away...
(Cursing non-stop to dis 2 fella: $^!#^!%$&#!&!^&)

So, i tried to launch a complain at Digi Centre which then they said:
1. Sorry, we can't reveal the users' info to you.
2. Do you have any brother or sister?(Don't have any idea what this question gotta do with it)
3. You won't be in trouble cause its not your name.
4. You can ignore all the bills that will be sent to your house.
5. There is nothing we can do about it because it is not you who register this number, so we cant change the address for you.

Another fucker. So i said to him:
I know i wont be in trouble for it, but every month they keep sending the bill to my house its very annoying, and what if your Digi file a court order, surely the authority will be bumping into my house to look for the guy(which doesn't exist). So all i wish is that i doesn't want to see any more of these bills inside my mailbox in the future and thats all.
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment