Wednesday 18 March 2009

Revenge is Sweet~~ A-GGed...

After wat i had done to Roxanna's car yesterday, i noe she would wans revenge upon my car.
I had this weird but inexplainable 6th sense feeling that she would come up wif her ingenius but demonic plan to torture my car today. So, this afternoon, i had no choice but to park 3 streets away, outside KDU to evade her. But, without any hope, after the last class of the day, she executed her evil plan upon my holy car, while i was distracted away by her accomplice Justin for he was transferin the game Left4Dead into my laptop. U traitor!!
N it was then......

N i heard they wer joined by a new accomplice, the owner of the photocopy shop, since i parked in front of her shop. I bet she sure had alot of fun. Aarrgghh !! Another traitor... From now onwards u shall gimme 50% discount until the end of my lifeline~~

Wel... wen i was walkin towards my kelian car... i bump into Maria. She was like lookin left n right, front n back of my car saying:

"I wonder whose car izit. I pity the owner. So kelian oorr~~"

So, i look at her, took out my car key, press the button to unlock the car.
Then she look at me n said:

"OMG itz ur CAR!!" =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment