Thursday 5 March 2009

I BANG my car again~

Well... 2day my dad came bk from Sgpore + Holand + USA + HongKong.
So, at 5.45pm, i drove out to KLIA to fetch him since he sms me dat he will arrive around 7pm.
So after dat, he said he wants to hav dinner in SS2. N he said he missed the curry mee.
Nevertheless, even though 2day i would expect mega jam in SS2 coz of the pasar malam, i still went there.
Cut the crap... to the maint point now.
So it was after dinner, got up into my car, start up the engine, den i started driving.
I saw dat in front was a mega jam. So the only option left for me to escape is to turn into a small road in between the houses. I noted that on the right side of dat tiny little lane was fully occupied by car, leavin slightly some space on the left side only.


So then before i turn in, i shouted:
"OKOK... look at my profesional driving skill... Hheekkk~~!!!"

Which den, it ended wif a loud noice BBBAAANNNGGG!!! coz eventually, my back tyre on the left, sudah masuk longkang. Luckily, i managed to get my car outta the drain by steppin abit more petrol. Lolz.
Phew~~ if not, hav to call the tow-truck to get my car outta the drain.
Den my dad said:
"Yeah... Real Profesional... Very the Profesional"
He was like stressing on the "profesional" word. =.=

Den, along that tiny little road, i saw the Proton Wira in front of me was like driving like this...
The gap between his type n the drain is only like 5cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment