Thursday 12 November 2009

My Hair!! Nnoo~~ Gone...

In the past few days, the girls and guys had been complaining that my hair had grown longer n thicker. And ended up, they keep referring it as "straightened pubic hair" cause it was massively long and thick. WTF!! So, after a few days and a few hours of persuasion, attempting to cut my hair, in the end, I have finally decided to give it a try, believing that the girls (and guys) would actually do a fine job.



And then hor, when they started cutting, they actually produce such soothing sound at start, making me to believe they are actually quite "pro" in doing the job, that is until got a few times I heard some unpleasant sound that goes like:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
jit-jit-jit-CRUP!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
And that is when I realized that they had actually slipped their hand n chopped a big chunk off... Not to mention that when JoEe said "I cut according to my FEEL" made me so scared. Kowaii~Kudasai~ O.o
I look like an experimental rat because my hair is so thick and long that they can actually make any shape they like out of this.
And when Burton arrived, he made my hair worse by cutting my front hair, making it straight, looking like an upside-down "L" OMG~
My hair changed from "Japanese Kakkoii Boy" to "Taiwanese Kawaii Boy" T.T

YOU MIGHT DON'T WANNA KNOW WHAT IS THE OUTCOME...
I AM GONNA WEAR A HAT FOR 2MONTHS...

No comments:

Post a Comment