Thursday 8 October 2009

SX² = StreamyX SuX

People told me Streamyx SUCKS big time... I do agree... and people oso told me that connection speed in other country rocks... But i never believe it up until now. Can see the number on the pic above?? cannot?? Let me zoom in some more~

The direct download speed reaches at its max i saw was like 612KB/Sec. I was like OMFG is this true or my eyes are lying to me. A file by the size of 150MB will normally takes like 1 whole damn night in Malaysia to direct download ok... here it finishes in like 6mins?? And I didn't even use a download manager. I wonder if i use 1 what will happen. Man... UK rocks~ Streamyx can seriously dip themselves in a pile of shit.

1 comment:

  1. WTH!!!!!!!! I want that kind of streaming speed man~~~ T_T

    ReplyDelete